Jacaranda hall (JD) 4510
Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Ileana Costea, Department Chair
Keisha Douglas, Office Manager
Christina Azouz, Office Administrative Assistant
- Celebrating Our Students 2013
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- As of Spring 2013, students are not allowed to double major and/or have a major AND a minor in the same department.
- Tutoring for MSE 227 and 304 is offered by Student Services / EOP. For tutoring hours, see the schedule in room JD 1622B
- All lower division courses must be completed before taking MSE 488A (Senior Design). Senior Design course must be taken in the last two semesters before graduation.
- Updated undergraduate/graduate advisement click here.
- For information on cost of attendance, click HERE.
- For information on admissions deadlines and filing periods, click HERE.
- For information on international admissions, view the International & Exchange Student Center webpage.
- New policy regarding double majors in CECS
- Scholarship Opportunities for MSE Students, Engineering Management Students, and Materials Engineering Students
- New hours for the Common Lab: Rm. 1622C, click HERE
- Important Notice for Full and Part-Time Faculty